Point Of Grace

An online journal of a newlywed on the journey of marriage -- going through the different tides, the highs and the lows, the various points in life with the flaming desire to reach a point of grace. And with pun intended, this journal is my little space where I intend to share my thoughts and day to day experiences my point of view, the point of Grace.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania, United States

Born and raised in Manila, Philippines but have been joyfully living in Mount Joy, PA, USA for several years now. Got married last February 2005 to a wonderful guy. Lovin' being Mrs. GGG!

Previous Posts Far and Wide Chums


Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Almost Thirty...

Its the eve before my birthday... I'm almost thirty! Well, its an end of an era, gone are the days when Im twenty-something.

In my 20's ...

I earned my college degree (was 19 yrs and 7 months when I graduated)
I got my first job
I put up a small business
I helped raise my nieces
I lost my dad
I moved to Pennsylvania, USA
I visited and explored a lot of the states in the US
I became independent
I took my masters degree in the US
I have had some harsh realizations in life
I got published (articles and write ups)
I lost some and gained some friends near and far
I met a wonderful man who became very special to me
I have more medical issues
I solidified a handful of friendships that will last a lifetime
I fell in love, got engaged and got married

That pretty much sums up my life in my 20's...

So as the gate to my 30's is opened, I can only hope for better things, lasting friendships, happy marriage, growth and wonderful memories!


| Gracie G. posted at 9:09 PM | |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com