Point Of Grace

An online journal of a newlywed on the journey of marriage -- going through the different tides, the highs and the lows, the various points in life with the flaming desire to reach a point of grace. And with pun intended, this journal is my little space where I intend to share my thoughts and day to day experiences my point of view, the point of Grace.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania, United States

Born and raised in Manila, Philippines but have been joyfully living in Mount Joy, PA, USA for several years now. Got married last February 2005 to a wonderful guy. Lovin' being Mrs. GGG!

Previous Posts Far and Wide Chums


Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 27, 2007

B-Day!

Another birthday... Another year older! Well, its better than the alternative! :)

Thanks to everyone who remembered my birthday and sent emails, text messages and e-cards. Special thanks to Patrick, Sandra (love the Hk stuff and book you sent) , Raquel(finally got to open the gifts you sent early this year for my bday) , Benz (will certainly enjoy shopping with the GC) and Pebbles (love the Precious Moments Christmas Village building you sent!). :0)


I spent my birthday at home in my pajamas all day. I caught the flu Monday night after the extreme change in weather earlier so I was just achy and miserable Monday night and I knew that by Tuesday, my actual birthday (Aug 21st), I will still be feeling unwell. We canceled our dinner reservations since it wont be a good dining experience for me anyway, given the fact that I was sick. I didn't even feel like getting up to change and get dressed so going to a fancy restaurant was the last thing on my mind. Anyway, I settled for a cup of chicken noodle soup and some crackers. Then we had cake the next day (the 22nd) when I was feeling a bit better. Patrick had the cake made with a princess standing beside a green frog. He said he is the froggie who is a prince in disguise. :0) The cake was cute and yummy too. Nothing fancy but the cake is so moist and the filling is my favorite (vanilla cheesecake filling).

Thanks again to everyone who remembered my birthday and sent their greetings!


| Gracie G. posted at 1:21 AM | |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com