Point Of Grace

An online journal of a newlywed on the journey of marriage -- going through the different tides, the highs and the lows, the various points in life with the flaming desire to reach a point of grace. And with pun intended, this journal is my little space where I intend to share my thoughts and day to day experiences my point of view, the point of Grace.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania, United States

Born and raised in Manila, Philippines but have been joyfully living in Mount Joy, PA, USA for several years now. Got married last February 2005 to a wonderful guy. Lovin' being Mrs. GGG!

Previous Posts Far and Wide Chums


Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy 2007!


May we all have a peaceful, happy, blessed, healthy and prosperous 2007!


| Gracie G. posted at 11:18 PM | |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com