Point Of Grace

An online journal of a newlywed on the journey of marriage -- going through the different tides, the highs and the lows, the various points in life with the flaming desire to reach a point of grace. And with pun intended, this journal is my little space where I intend to share my thoughts and day to day experiences my point of view, the point of Grace.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania, United States

Born and raised in Manila, Philippines but have been joyfully living in Mount Joy, PA, USA for several years now. Got married last February 2005 to a wonderful guy. Lovin' being Mrs. GGG!

Previous Posts Far and Wide Chums


Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Nurse Boomer


Here is another pre-mission interview from the mind of Stuffed Toy Commander, Patrick G.
=====
An Interview With Nurse Boomer, the Kangaroo...
August 21, 1999
This is Sam Duckson, coming to you
live from the
underground bunker of
Stuffed Toy Commander Patrick

Giagnocavo, with the second in our
profiles of "courageous stuffed toys".

Tonight, we are talking with Nurse Boomer, the Kangaroo.
Nurse Boomer always has Joey, her son, with her in her pouch.

Nurse Boomer originally took care of the other toys in the box
at
Wal-Mart, and once healing them all, she realized that there
was
much more to do in the world, and many more she could
bring her
wisdom, love and talent for healing hearts to.

Stuffed Toy Commander Patrick Giagnocavo recruited her,
and she is
now about to be shipped to a secret location
somewhere near the
dangerous suburbs of Manila, Philippines.

Q. Please tell us a little more about your duties and where you
are
being posted.

A. Well, my duties are to heal those I am assigned to.
Sometimes
this means bandages and aspirin, sometimes this
means hugs and
kisses; sometimes, too, it means just listening
to my patient while
sitting silently.

Q. We understand that you have been assigned to work with
Tuck the
Guard Turtle - can you tell us a little more about that?

A. As you know Sam I can't discuss the particulars of any
assignment. I can state however that Tuck and I will be working
together. I am to be given charge of a beautiful young woman
who
needs my care.

Q. How do you hope to effect healing in this particular case?

A. Well, the case history I have indicates 100 milliliters of the
heart strengthener "iluvyu" every hour, backed up by 4 kisses
every
three hours, and one hug per hour.
That's a start, althoughI
expect to add some cuteness, smiles,
and twinkly-eyeness later on.
Our objective is nothing less than
a completely healed, radiant
young woman, healthy, happy
and whole.


Q. You do face some dangers though don't you?

A. Yes, that IS why Tuck was sent first. I can't directly fight
the Terrible Lonelies - I can only strengthen the young woman's
immune system from some of their evil weapons, like the
"Cutting
Words knife", and especially "Cold Hearted Gas" -
which is very
dangerous, because it can poison the entire
atmosphere between two
or more people!

Q. My goodness (interviewer blanches)! That sounds terrible!

A. It certainly is, Sam, and we're seeing a lot of it these days.
I wish I never have to treat another case. It just shrivels the
heart. Only the fact that I am especially trained for this task
allows me to face it.

Q. You have a tough job ahead of you Nurse Boomer.
God Speed on
your assignment!

This is Sam Duckson, with a report from the front lines on the
war
against the Terrible Lonelies.


| Gracie G. posted at 12:16 AM | |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com