Point Of Grace

An online journal of a newlywed on the journey of marriage -- going through the different tides, the highs and the lows, the various points in life with the flaming desire to reach a point of grace. And with pun intended, this journal is my little space where I intend to share my thoughts and day to day experiences my point of view, the point of Grace.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania, United States

Born and raised in Manila, Philippines but have been joyfully living in Mount Joy, PA, USA for several years now. Got married last February 2005 to a wonderful guy. Lovin' being Mrs. GGG!

Previous Posts Far and Wide Chums


Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Boston and the trip back...

Went to Boston with Patrick for some business matters. Here are some pictures taken during our 4 days stay in Boston. We didn't really get to do a lot of dining and visiting around because of the schedule we had to follow the whole time we were there. It was also cold and damp, raining all the time we were there so as much as I can, I just stayed indoors and tried to rest in the hotel room. Here is a view of the busy streets of Boston outside our hotel room ... The Boston trip was so frantic and hectic. I didnt sleep well because the hotel where we stayed is right in the middle of the busiest streets of Boston. We were 5 minutes away from Harvard/MIT campus and the Harvard Conference Center where the convention was held and there was a hospital right across the hotel where we stayed so I would hear the sound of siren blasting every now and then and the sound of cars honking their horns as early as 5 am. The drive back from Boston to PA was just terrible. Traffic was bad, there was a lot of construction and we had to change route several times. We got lost and missed our exits several times, making us very frustrated and tired. It took us longer to get home, it should have just taken us 7 hrs to drive back but it took much longer to get home. Anyway, when we got home, we had about 4 days worth of mail and packages in our mail box and front porch. I found this particular package waiting for me. Its a package from Benz sent through the kindness of Cheryl N. [thanks so much, Che! Appreciate your taking time to bring this to the US, pack it and ship it to me] and this package had tons of goodies for me...
Hello Kitty stuff
(stickers, collectibles, stamp sets, etc)

and these...

Precious Moments ornaments

Hello Kitty goodies and Precious Moments stuff... these are a few of my favorite things!

Thank you so much Benz for the stuff you sent. That's really so sweet of you! It brightened my day and I now look forward to decorating our tree because I have more Precious Moments ornaments to hang. :)


| Gracie G. posted at 12:54 AM | |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com